Sunday, June 14, 2009

PWT Weekly Challenge- Shoes!

This week is my first entry on the PWT challenge, and I enjoyed it alot! My card is a paper flip-flop in 3D, mounted on real beachsand with shells scattered around. The text "My Solemate" was thought to be funny, altho its kinda cheesy aswell!

Lol, perfect example of an idea that SEEMED so good, and just falls apart upon making :-) I collected the sand, seashell and the seaweed on the beach with my family today cuz I've only recently taken up papercrafts, and my inventory contains to little fun items as yet. Can't say I'm very happy with this result, but I am not obsessed with being perfect either so I'll just publish it. Have a good week everyone :-).


2 comments:

  1. Så flink du er da vennen. kortene dine er jo kjempe fine.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how fab is this!! I just love your card - the flip flop is great and I love the shell detail. Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly. Hugs, Dawny P xx

    ReplyDelete